GodlyPKz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm

+5
Ye Right Nub
ninja111
bleedz
killa x69
Admin
9 posters

Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm

Post  Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 pm

ok guys im new to making servers need some help if u want to be codder/co owner/mod reply plz
i really need a codder the codder can be also co owner if they want to but plz we need help getting the server up and running before school starts Smile

nick
thx.

Admin
Admin

https://godlypkz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty ill be co owner r mod

Post  killa x69 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 am

i will help advitise this site if i am promoted to a mod or ill help you do stuf and ill be a co owner Smile

killa x69

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty well i have a idea

Post  bleedz Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 pm

why dont you get a server stater like mopar scape then just add to it and to get your server up you have to go to no.ip.com or something like that hope this helps.

bleedz

http://royalgames.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty to owner from Ninja111

Post  ninja111 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm

1. i am admin on 3 other servers...
2. i am admin because i am good at codes.
3. i have my own server. and a person that has ther own server obviously knows codes
4. if u don't put me as admin or co-owner "your lose"
5. i have many of my own ideas for my own server that i want to share with you and others...

like tele codes, or staff codes for armour and staff islands and places, and secret places for "fun" Smile

ninja111

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty Re: looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm

Post  ninja111 Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:02 pm

if u say yes to me being co-owner e-mail me at my email i gave to u and, its a wisdesision in your favor.
if not your lose Smile

ninja111

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty Ill be a mod :)

Post  Ye Right Nub Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Hey i will be a mod. i am a really nice guy, i will help any one who needs help. id really like to help you out with getting things together with this new server. I have much experience with private servers so i hope to be a mod.

Ye Right Nub

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty B0rn2love1's Mod / Admin / Co Owner Application

Post  b0rn2love1 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:26 am

Name: Anderson Foo
Email: rune.hq@hotmail.com (Its MSN)

Why I Want To Be A Mod / Admin / Co Owner: I would love to help this server to become #1 server and i will take care of this server. I will stop the spammers who adverts in our server and hackers or more. I will help all the new players to this server and i will vote for this server everyday Very Happy.

Thanks very much for reading my application. Cheers =D! cheers go Godlypkz!

---extra---
By the way: Hi Ye Right Nub Smile lol!

b0rn2love1

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty Re: looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm

Post  tehswedish Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 am

Hi! can i be a mod? i will vote for server every day try to stop ppls to break rules and more Very Happy I think i would be a good mod bounce

tehswedish

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:24 am

Well, I like to introduce myself as Storm. I'm an administrator for Pwng3 to the m4x atm.I'm the coder for them atm, but i'm looking for a new sever to start coding for. I'm experienced. So if you choose me your choice.

Storm

Back to top Go down

looking for codder/ mods/ co owner server not online atm Empty choose me foe mod

Post  lolmuffin3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

even though i have just sighed up for this server i would like to be chosen as mod. i can vary well get along with the people on the game but i wont be on as the other users. you will not regret choosing me as a mod, AND IN ADDITION you can use my youtube account as a place for people to find a good rsps with out the hassle.

lolmuffin3

Back to top Go down

Post  lolmuffin3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 pm

lolmuffin3 wrote:even though i have just sighed up for this server i would like to be chosen as mod. i can vary well get along with the people on the game but i wont be on as the other users. you will not regret choosing me as a mod, AND IN ADDITION you can use my youtube account as a place for people to find a good rsps with out the hassle.
(correction) i won't be on as the other users.

lolmuffin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum